War of the Burning Sands
Dagger of Blood Ritual
A worn, wood-handled stone dagger with a long sharp edge and a skull carved into the hilt. Its entire length is covered in multiple bloodstains.
- Proficiency Bonus: +3
- Damage: 1d4
- Range: —
- Price: 3,400 gp
- Weight: 1 lb.
- Group: Light Blade
- Properties: Off-Hand, Light Thrown
- This dagger functions as a warlock implement, adding its enhancement bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls for warlock powers that use implements. As an implement, it grants a +2 enhancement bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls, and it deals 2d6 extra damage on a critical hit. You do not gain your weapon proficiency bonus to the attack roll when using the dagger as an implement.
- When a creature you have cursed with your Warlock’s Curse makes a melee attack against you, deal 1d6 damage to the creature.
- When you use an encounter power or daily power with the arcane or psychic keywords that deals damage, you can, once per turn as a free action just prior to using the power, deal a minor, a major, or a severe wound to yourself. A minor wound deals 1d6 damage to you. A major wound deals 2d6 damage to you. A severe wound deals 4d6 damage to you. If the power you used damages a target, you deal extra psychic damage equal to the damage you dealt to yourself.
- Blood Price (Encounter * Arcane, Psychic) Minor Action. Personal. Effect: You spend a healing surge. Instead of regaining hit points, you lose hit points equal to your healing surge value and regain one encounter power you have already used.