War of the Burning Sands
The Terrible Fall of Night
A suit of dark chainmail which, though delicately polished, is completely nonreflective. The metal links are ice cold to the touch.
- Heavy Armor
- Armor Bonus: +6
- Check Penalty: -1
- Speed Penalty: -1
- Price: 3,400 gp
- Weight: 40 lb.
- You gain darkvision.
- You take a -3 penalty to AC when using this armor in bright light.
- You gain a +2 bonus to AC when using this armor in darkness.
- Your attacks score a critical hit on a roll of 19-20 while using this armor in darkness.
- In combat, If you do not make an attack on your turn, you take psychic damage equal to half your healing surge value. This includes situations in which you are unable to make or are prevented from making an attack.
- Shadow Falls (Encounter * Shadow): Minor Action. Effect: You activate an aura 2 that lasts until the end of your next turn or until you dismiss it as a free action. Bright light in the aura becomes dim light, and dim light in the aura becomes darkness.